The IDP token will be used to access the iDispute marketplace and will be required to buy, sell, or dispute legal documents. Our team is excited to offer this token to the public and believes that it will change the way people interact with legal documents forever.
The iDispute platform is designed to help users manage and dispute legal documents in a decentralized manner. This offers several benefits over traditional methods, including:
- 1.Reduced Costs: With iDispute, there is no need to pay expensive legal fees. Disputes can be resolved quickly and cheaply using the platform’s built-in dispute resolution mechanisms.
- 2.Increased Transparency: The platform’s decentralized nature ensures that all disputes are handled in a fair and transparent manner. This increases public trust in the system and encourages more people to use it.
- 3.Faster resolution: Traditional methods of resolving disputes can take months or even years. With iDispute, disputes can be resolved in a matter of days or weeks.
We are pleased to announce that the private sale for IDPs started on July 15, 2022, at 11 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time). This is a great opportunity for long-term investors to join our ecosystem. The team is offering a 50% token discount to early investors.
- Users can only send BTC (Bitcoin) to the private sale address;
- There are KYC requirements, you need to contact [email protected] to be approved and receive a private sale address, sent BTC to other addresses will be lost;
- The hardcap is set to 370 BTC, and the private sale will end as soon as that limit is reached;
- The minimum and maximum investment amounts are 0.05 BTC and 2.5 BTC, respectively. If your transferred amount falls outside that range, you’ll lose your funds;
- IDP’s private sale price is $0.01 while the base price at the public sale will be $0.02;
- The portion of the tokens that remain unsold until the end of the private sale will be reallocated to the public sale and/or airdrop;
- DO NOT send funds via an exchange or wallet that doesn’t support Bitcoin assets because you’ll receive no IDP tokens and you’ll lose your funds.